Members of the community may join our membership at any time! It costs $10/family or $5/individual per year.
Our mission is: to promote a sense of community in the broad region surrounding Clover Lawn Hall by providing a venue for events, programs and services that benefit the membership and surrounding community residents.
Being a member at Cloverlawn has its benefits! You will get to know your neighbours, feel more connected, have a stronger sense of community, and also get to have a lot of fun! Even our work bees are a blast — we always have fun whatever we are doing!
The board of directors guides the association’s activities, and members volunteer also to get things done! Volunteer jobs include:
- Helping at work bees for various projects such as maintenance or improvements to the property and/or building
- Helping at events, such as the pancake supper, Canada Day fireworks, family Christmas party, etc.
- Changing the letters on the big sign
- Shoveling snow from the entryway
- Clearing snow from the parking area
We do have a few paid jobs. These are:
- Rental Agent (paid an honorarium)
- Grass mowing (paid an honorarium)
- Janitorial (paid to thoroughly clean up after rentals)
We ask that members plan to volunteer for one event per year (about 4 hrs volunteering).
After being a member for 2 or more years, you qualify for big discounts on hall rentals, and wedding showers, baby showers, and funerals are free. Contact the rental agent (info below) to find out more.
We are occasionally seeking people to join the Board of Directors. Please contact us if you are interested! We’d love to welcome you aboard!